Hall Green NNS is working in partnership with two organisations to provide Covid-19 Community Hubs offering direct support to individuals seven days a week.
The hubs will provide a local community help point for anyone aged 50+ who is struggling at home and is in need of support during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Muath Trust
The Muath Trust coordinating and delivering community Covid-19 relief and support for older people living in the areas of Sparkbrook, Balsall Heath East, Balsall Health West and Sparkhill. The support they are providing includes:
- Delivery of shopping, prescriptions and essential provisions
- Hot meals are provided once a week to vulnerable adults (50+) who don’t have regular hot meals
- If you are struggling financially, food parcels can be arranged
- Wellbeing checks can be carried out if you are concerned about a family member or a friend
- Advice on welfare, benefits and Covid-19 related issues
- Befriending services
- Support can be provided in a number of languages including Arabic, Urdo, Punjabi and Bengali.
You can contact The Muath Trust by calling 07547 249 659 (seven days a week) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moseley Community Development Trust
Moseley Community Development Trust is providing similar community hub services across Moseley, Hall Green, Kings Heath and Brandwood:
- Food shopping or errands
- Prescription pick up
- Food parcel advice
- Neighbourhood connection and befriending.
You can contact Moseley Community Development Trust by calling 07796 668 257 (seven days a week) or by emailing email@example.com.