NNS Community Asset Support
As part of the NNS programme we have a small budget for training and capacity building activities for Hall Green based community groups and organisations.
We aim to support the development and sustainability of local community assets within the Hall Green Constituency who provide activities or services that will improve the health and wellbeing of the over 50’s.
- Work with you to improve your infrastructure and provided capacity building support
- Offer access to micro and small grants to increase Hall Green’s community offer
- Help you to set up new activities
- Support you to connect your asset to older citizens and to the local social work team
- Offer you access to free learning workshop/courses and training to increase your skills
- Work alongside you, local citizens and professionals to shape the community offer in Hall Green.
The NNS team are currently engaging with community organisations and groups across Hall Green to better understand what their training and support needs are at the current time before finalising the capacity building menu of options.
If you would like to speak to our team about your organisation’s support needs, please contact us at HallGreenNNSTeam@accordgroup.org.uk.